Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

ReDress Forever ..




So far my favorite plus size shopping stops in NYC is the forever 21 in Times Square which just so happens to be super close to Conde Nast and secondly my weekly haunt ReDress in Brooklyn. The seasons have begun to shift and my Fall wardrobe is in dire need of an update. Though packed and somewhat overwhelming at times the Times Square forever21 has the largest pus size section I have seen in a long time and it helps that their prices are low! ReDress is my favorite place to pick up plus size vintage in NY. Their prices are definitely not as low as I would like but are bearable since the clothes fit well. Here are some pics of my adventures to both of them. 

<3 Margie 











( Shorts: torrid, Shirt: vintage, Shoes: nine west, Socks: target)  

No comments:

Post a Comment