Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hells Kitchen Flea round 2

Hells Kitchen round 2 ! On this jaunt to hells kitchen flea market there was a variety of new vendors which was cool and I noticed a few familiar booths and faces. My absolute favorite thing to do is dig through the dirtiest of thrift stores to find vintage gems and flea markets bring those gems to the forefront. The thing I dislike most about flea markets though is the price, but I am always on the hunt for a good deal. There was a great assortment of designer duds such as Prada, D&G and Vuitton which some are pictured below. I love just imagining the history behind the vintage pieces especially as most are from New york City themselves. Found some amazingly interesting hats as well which I love because I have been collecting vintage hats for a few years now. Here are some more pics of my adventure, I am wearing head to toe vintage and these printed pants are a fun print I got form this great vintage store in Spokane, Wa called Area 51 I believe and are super comfortable, perfect for a day rummaging through vintage. 

<3 Margie 












No comments:

Post a Comment