Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Milk Studios

A few weeks ago I got the privilege to assist on our magazines upcoming december feature story. It was my first time in Milk Studios NYC which was such a cool thing all on its own. Chelsea NYC has such a great vibe and I love the eclectic mixture of people walking the streets. I had a 6:30 am call time and since the bus from our Apartment in NJ doesn't leave that early I took the ferry across the hudson and got to witness an amazing NYC sunrise on the river. Such a beautiful way to start the day!  We were constantly supplied with beverages as well as LEGIT food. This was my first time assisting a stylist in NYC and it was such an incredible experience I hope to be able to do again soon.

<3 Margie 




No comments:

Post a Comment