Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

On the run, the fashionable sweat..



More and more I find myself running across the fashion worlds version of the " fashionable" sweat. These sweats are paired with anything from furs, jewels, to most importantly heels. For those of you who need an on-the-go fashion fix, this trend could be perfect for you. Theres a fine line between throwing on six dollar Hanes sweats and actually putting some time in to find a fit thats right for you when trying to suffice this trend. I have yet to be able to find this look to suit my body type, but if you are one of the lucky ones that can pull sizes off the rack I urge you to play with this trend. Some of my favorite designers who have created this look most recently are Alexander Wang ( who I happen to be madly in love with! ), Yigal Azrouël, Isabel Marant, and rag and bone. All four of these designers have been able to create a stress free, comfortable, on-the-go look that wont make you look cheap.

<3 Margie


Spring 2010 sweats by Yigal Azrouël, Alexander Wang, and rag & bone.
Photo: Imaxtree

Street Style: Via www.style.com, Paris

Isabel Morant: Look for less


From Left: Isabel Morant 2009 Look for less : Target Trench , $39.99. American Apparel Tee, $28. Asos Sweats, $30.44. Jeffery Campbell "Third" boots, $210



No comments:

Post a Comment