Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

On my mind, Isabel Marant..





After doing the Isabel Marant look for less post I felt that I needed to post this video I found on her website. The above video shows the full" Collection Hiver 2010 20011" and it is truly mesmerizing. For me it was love at first sight and I am finding it hard to pick and choose my favorite looks. My favorite statement pieces usually tend to be gold, metallic, leather and sequins and this collection has them all ( you can see my dilemma) . All of the looks have a sense of effortlessness that make them so appealing. The cropped skinnies and the wrap mini's are so flattering and a MUST. Below are the stills from some of my favorite looks.

<3 Margie

All images via: www.isabelmarant.com

I love this look because the silhouette of the jacket dresses down the luxe material of the metallic skirt.

.. the boxy silhouette of this gold metallic jacket statement piece can add the BAM to any outfit and again the cut of the leather skinny leg pants are a great fit.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the combination of the loos fitting, men's looking safari style men's shirt again with the metallic mini. Great for day or night ..

My favorite part about this look is of course the cobalt blue sequin skinny legged pants paired again with an effortless comfortable looking jean jacket and cotton button down. The reoccurring leather waist know belt helps tie the outfit's together.

This look is incredible ! I absolutely LOVE the use of the army green throughout the collection. The safari looking top , bold mini, and Leather knot waist belt are a pleasantly unexpected combination.

GREEN SEQUIN SKINNIES.. need I say more ???? The silhouette of this look are again so flattering..


Last but not least. Though this is the simplest looking piece in terms of fabric choice, the fit is amazing. This can honestly be worn all day and then transitioned to a night on the town.With this look, Isabel was able to make a beautifully chic look that doesn't confuse the senses. It not only looks great by itself but could also serve as the canvas for bold accessories...




No comments:

Post a Comment