Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New York ..

Well I made it ! I arrived in NYC last night at 4 pm and have all ready experienced amazing things upon arrival. Trying to lug 4 suitcases around from JFK to the City was an experience all in its own and thankfully I had my friend form Spokane to help me along the way ( Amazing friend = Zoe that did my new haircut and color). After getting into port authority we met up with my beautiful friend Charlotte who I am staying with here. Charlotte is a model and had a shoot in Williamsburg at 9pm so we rushed to her apt to drop everything off only to rush back out to take the ferry across the Hudson. From the ferry we took a taxi to Midtown Whole Foods to grab dinner to eat at the shoot. The city, though humid and hot even at 8, was so full of life. I grabbed an amazing array of vegan delights from the dinner bar and we were off. As we stepped off the L to Williamsburg there was no one over the age of 30 in sight. Everyone was young and hip and though this was a new place I found security in the fact that everyone looked so comfortable. After walking to the photographers apartment they began to shoot immediately. Zoe and I viewed the genius that is my bestie Charlotte on the streets of Brooklyn. It was so much fun exploring Brooklyn at night and seeing the eclectickness that is Williamsburg. I start my internship on Thursday so today and wednesday are explore days. More photos to come


<3 Margie 


                      Big Girl Big City




                                       


                          ( me acting crazy from the Brooklyn heat lol)  


( top: Dorothy Perkins, Shorts:Torrid, Shoes: Vans) 

No comments:

Post a Comment