Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Transitions..

I absolutely LOVE the fact that technology is so readily available and the prevalence of fashion blogs. Its so inspiring to be able to see peoples personal style from all around the world. I am constantly looking through personal style fashion blogs and though I am no wear near a sample size want to show the world MY style. I know I cant be the only plus sized girl who idolizes the style of people like Mary Kate and Kate Moss. With that being said as of next week I am going to start showcasing pictures of my own personal style! Following in the footsteps of the "young, fat, and fabulous" blog mission, I too am all of those things and am exited to start this fashion documentation journey! 

<3 Margie 

Things in my house that are inspiring me lately .. 





No comments:

Post a Comment